Now Then Yellow Arch Sunday competition 2019
Now Then Yellow Arch Sunday 2019
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is: Music in the Round, 4th Floor, Central Library, Surrey Street, Sheffield S1 1XZ
- The prize draw is open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over with a valid Noww Then account, except:
- employees of the Promoter;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter, who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter but internet access is required.
- To enter into the prize draw, you need to do the following:
- "Click 'Redeem' in the Now Then app between the Opening and Closing Date as detailed below.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The prize draw will run from Saturday 4 May 2019 (the "Opening Date") to 10:00 hrs on Friday 10 May 2019 (the "Closing Date") inclusive. All entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- The Promoter will not accept: (a) responsibility for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or (b) proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the prize draw.
- The Promoter will not accept prize draw entries that are completed by third parties or in bulk, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, or are incomplete.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw including, but not limited to, the submission of any entry that the Promoter, using its reasonable judgement, deems inappropriate.
- One winner will be randomly selected on 10 May 2019 (the “Draw Date”).
- The winner will receive the prize of one pair of tickets to all Music in the Round concerts from 1 - 5pm at Yellow Arch Studios on Sunday 12 May 2019. The prize is strictly non-transferrable and cannot be used for any date other than the one stated. There is no cash alternative to this prize.
- Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be notified with a phone call or email on the Draw Date and will be provided with details of to how to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize before midnight on Friday 10 May 2019 then the prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- If you are the winner, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of this prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending [a stamped addressed envelope to Music in the Round, 4th Floor, Central Library, Surrey Street, Sheffield S1 1XZ] within  days of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data provided by you in entering this prize draw will be processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Entry to this prize draw will be deemed as your consent to this processing. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
- The prize draw shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Stay in touch
Music in the Round is an Arts Award supporter. Find out more here.