- Tracy BryantProgramme Manager, National
- Jenny DaviesMarketing & Communications Manager
- Tom McKinneyProgramme Manager, Sheffield
- Angus SmithArtistic Director
- Kate ThompsonLearning & Participation Co-ordinator
- Jo TowlerExecutive Director
- Lucy TurnerProgramme Manager, National
- Katie WilliamsonLearning & Participation Co-ordinator
- Fraser WilsonLearning & Participation Manager
Music in the Round is the leading promoter of chamber music outside London. We take our informal and informative style of performance to numerous venues around the country as well as presenting two concert series and the annual Sheffield Chamber Music Festival at our home venue, the Crucible Studio.
Excellence and access are central to all we do; our concerts are, wherever possible, played in the round, they feature lively spoken introductions, sometimes pre-concert talks and post-concert opportunities to meet musicians.
Our resident group Ensemble 360 is made up of dynamic, world-class musicians selected for their good communication skills as well as for their highly accomplished musicianship. The musicians of Ensemble 360 are at the heart of our innovative education programme, committed to delivering activities for all ages and levels of ability.
Stay in touch
Music in the Round is an Arts Award supporter. Find out more here.