- Angus SmithArtistic Director
- Tracy BryantProject Manager
- Deborah ChadbournExecutive Director
- Jenny DaviesMarketing & Communications Manager
- Tom McKinneyProject Co-ordinator
- Polly IvesAnimateur
- Fraser WilsonLearning & Participation Manager
- Kate ThompsonLearning & Participation Co-ordinator
- Katie WilliamsonLearning & Participation Coordinator, maternity cover
- VACANCY: Executive DirectorExecutive Director
Music in the Round is the largest promoter of chamber music outside London. We take our unique, informal and informative style of performance to numerous venues around the country as well as presenting two concert series and an annual May Festival in Sheffield at our home venue, the Crucible Studio.
Excellence and access are central to all we do; our concerts are, wherever possible, played in the round, they feature lively spoken introductions, sometimes pre-concert talks and post-concert opportunities to meet musicians, and programme notes are provided on our website.
Our resident group Ensemble 360 is made up of dynamic, world-class musicians selected for their good communication skills as well as for their highly accomplished musicianship. The musicians of Ensemble 360 are at the heart of our innovative education programme, Music in the Community, committed to delivering activities for all ages and levels of ability.
Stay in touch
Music in the Round is an Arts Award supporter. Find out more here.