- Jenny DaviesMarketing & Communications Manager
- Tom McKinneyProgramme Manager, Sheffield
- Kate ThompsonLearning & Participation Producer
- Jo TowlerChief Executive
- Lucy TurnerProgramme Manager, National
- Katie WilliamsonLearning & Participation Co-ordinator
- Edward MackayHead of Programmes
- Jane WhiteheadFinance Manager
- VACANCY:Participation and Events Coordinator
- Verity HendersonDevelopment Manager
Music in the Round is the leading national promoter of chamber music. We bring people and music closer together through our unique, informal and informative style of ‘in the round’ performances, touring to numerous venues around the country as well as presenting two concert series and the annual Sheffield Chamber Music Festival at our home venue, the Crucible Studio. Our concerts are characterised by passion, excellence and proximity, connecting people to each other through being close to the musicians and the lively spoken introductions to the music.
Our resident group, Ensemble 360, comprises 11 dynamic, world-class artists who are at the heart of our year-round programme of concerts and innovative learning and participation activity, delivering high quality music in a variety of settings to people of all ages and levels of ability.